You must be a Citizen or PR to be considered for this role.
- Competitive package + fantastic culture
- Award winning Commercial Cleaning Business.
- Lots of opportunity for professional development.
About The Company
Come and join a well – established, New Zealand Commercial Cleaning Services company. The business is award-winning franchise-based company who have a key focus on customer service and quality assurance. Their robust structure and system of delivery sets them apart from their competitors. Large private and public sector organisations all over New Zealand utilise their services day in and day out.
About The Role
The primary purpose of the role is to ensure the businesses service providers, franchisees and their staff are following the companies’ policies and procedures whilst cleaning client sites. The role will see you manage relationships and monitor operational performance across a large volume of domestic sites in the Auckland & Northland territory.
- Undertake regular communication with customers and franchisees via calls and visits to provide support and guidance.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with customers that will allow for optimal service delivery
- Responding to existing and new customer needs for quotation, variation and any other problem solving required.
- Frequently communicate with the internal team on a regular basis to ensure they are kept up to date with customers and franchisees
- Carry out onsite inspection audits, ensuring that non-compliant franchisees are followed up until they are fully complaint.
- Observe and direct franchisee performance by evaluating and organising re-training for service providers, franchisees and their staff where required.
Skills & Experience
- Industry Experience – You will be highly advantageous if you have come from a high-volume account management/customer centric position within service industry.
- Relationship Management – You will have high level interpersonal abilities, with the capability to adapt and form relationships with people at all levels, walks of life and backgrounds.
- Problem Solving Ability – You will strong ability to adapt to different situations, taking ownership of the task at hand and taking it through to the logical conclusion.
- Communication – You will be a strong communicator both verbally and written, a true connector when it comes to people.
- Time Management & Organisation – You will have fantastic time management and strong ability to prioritise task, consistently meeting KPI’s.
This is a passionate, experienced, and hard-working team who take pride in their reliable and consistent services. They have a compassionate and people focused company culture. They are exceptionally supportive, and pride themselves on their exceptional customer care and services.
Keen to discuss the role and how to take this step to elevate your Sales career? Get in touch with Carren Walker-Raos on 021 761 636 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Or APPLY today! including your cover letter & CV.