- Test Analyst
- 6 or 12 months contract opportunity
About the role:
An established organisation providing high quality equipment and support services to both the trade and domestic sectors is looking for a test analyst to join their team.
Should be a self-starter and someone who can work with pragmatic approaches and structures and is accustomed to work with smaller teams with the ability to do more hands-on work.
This is a contract opportunity for an ERP implementation project.
- Minimum 2-3 years of testing experience, ideally with large web applications and projects
- Good understanding and knowledge of the Testing function and Testing processes and procedures
- Experience in all phases of Testing – System, System Integration, Business Process testing, Data Migration testing, UAT
- Experience in documenting test plans, test scenarios and test summary report
- Ensuring that the test scripts are complete and fit for purpose
- Execution of test cases as per the agreed test schedule and maintain the required run rate of test execution (with the exceptions of issues/blockers)
- Experience in participating defect triage meetings and creating daily / weekly reports
- Experience in using recognized testing management tools and approaches. (JIRA is a must)
Please Note: To be considered for this role you need to be in New Zealand and have the legal right to work.
We'd love to hear from you! Follow the prompts to APPLY now or contact Ransi Ekanayake via email email@example.com for more information.
Beyond Recruitment - Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talents with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.