- Automation Test Analysts – multiple Roles
- Back/Server & Web/Mobile opportunities
About the role:
We are working with a global organisation that are using and creating some of the world’s most exciting technology, due to growth they are looking to grow their automation testing teams. We have multiple permanent roles available for experienced testers with either Backend/Server or Web/Mobile specialist skills. Our client is open to intermediate and senior engineers.
This role will see you joining an existing team and working closely with the development team. You will be offered a great renumeration as well flexible working hours, free parking as well as other benefits.
Indicative skills & experience utilised in the role:
- At least 3-5 years of experience in an automation testing role
- Automation, scripting, API testing, running performance test, hooking up simulators
- Write automation scenarios
- Implement automation
- Monitor automation failures until feature is released
- Open to either C# or Java background
- An ability to build, maintain and enhance automation frameworks for complex solutions (Web, APIs & Desktop applications) or have strong Backend/Server skills
- Understanding of database and how to write queries (desirable)
- Keen to promote CI/CD best practices
- Experience in completing functional, integration, performance, and system, testing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Clare Saunders firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09 309 3105 for a confidential discussion.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you must be currently in New Zealand and be legally entitled to take up work here.