|Job Title:||Structural Engineer|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Nelsha du Plessis|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
- Supportive Team Environment
- Professional Career Development Pathway
__About the Company__
This multi-disciplinary Engineering Consultancy has a Global Footprint, and their goal is to bring designs to life and to ensure a better future for generation to come.
They provide world class engineering design, management and specialist technical services to clients across NZ and Internationally.
Currently they are looking for a Structural Engineer to join their Auckland team.
__ About the Role__
Working as part of a forward-thinking team, you will be responsible for:
- The preparation of calculations required for various commercial projects
- Producing detailed designs and documentation for the implementation of medium to large sized engineering projects
- Assisting in the analysis of technical information
- Preparation of specifications, proposals and tender documentation
- Undertake site inspections
- Preparing tender documentation
- Liaising with clients, consultants and contractors
__ Skills & Experience Required__
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Engineering
- At least 2 years' experience in a consultancy environment
- Experienced in seismic design is essential
- A background in commercial structures
__Benefits & Culture__
If you are serious about your career, this consultancy is serious about assisting you in your Professional Career Development. They offer you a positive and supportive work environment, whilst providing you with exciting projects to work to build your portfolio.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you. APPLY now or contact Nelsha du Plessis, Engineering and Technical specialist at Beyond Recruitment on +64 21 192 9374 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK47659 / SK920925A
Visit our website for details of more job opportunities and informatio