- $55,000 per annum
- Monday – Friday, 8:30 – 5:00
Our client is a New Zealand owned and pride themselves in offering exceptionally high quality, locally manufactured products.
A great opportunity became available for an experienced Administrator to join this well-established team. In this role you will be the face of the company and you will responsible for:
- Organising staff events
- Providing exceptional customer service to clients
- Office management duties
- Assisting with onboarding and welcoming of new staff members
- Coordinating meetings and taking minutes
- Providing admin support to the Directors and Sales Team
- Processing orders
- Reception duties
What’s in it for you:
Join a small, close-knit, down-to-earth team. You will never be just a number.
This is a varied role and you will be exposed to many different functions in the business, offering you the opportunity to develop, grow and groom new skills.
What you bring to the team:
- You will have at least 2 years’ experience in an amin role
- You will enjoy being the face of the company and make clients feel welcome
- You will be proficient on MS Office
- A passion for offering suburb customer services and internal support
Apply online immediately if you are interested in being considered for this exciting opportunity!
Please note that only NZ citizens, permanent residents and candidates with a valid open work visa will be considered for this role.
REF # 110880