- BI and Datawarehouse Developer
- 1 x Permanent and 1 x Contract
About the Role:
We are looking to fill one contract and one permanent opportunity for our client who is seeking experienced Solution Developers. To be successful, you be proficient in Data Warehouse development, designing ETL, Snowflake, and AWS cloud services. Our client is soon moving to cloud services so any experience in moving data services on to cloud is beneficial.
- Experienced BI and Data warehouse Developer
- Strong understanding of BI methodologies, data warehouse design
- ETL tools
- Ability to read, write and maintain complex SQL, ideally T-SQL skills
- Experience with Data Vault design
- Kimball methodology
- AWS, S3, Snowflake
- SSRS, PBI, DAX and SharePoint
Note: Must be eligible to work full-time in New Zealand.
Apply now or get in touch with:
Sri Nanduri - Recruitment Specialist, Technology, Transformation & Digital at email@example.com or call 021 339 535
Isen Lasso– Client Manager, Technology, Transformation & Digital at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 027 627 9381 for more information.
Essential: Applicants need to have a right to work in New Zealand with a valid visa and be currently present in the Country.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.