This is a well-established Australasian commercial construction company with a strong reputation for delivering projects on time and on budget with an outstanding commitment to client service delivery. They are gaining traction in the NZ market and have plans to capitalise on opportunities by leveraging key NZ clients. Much of their work is retail, including supermarkets, major retail food brands and service stations. They have enough a significant pipeline of work with ECI.
Due to ongoing inceases in workflow, they now require an Senior QS on a contract basis for a major retail build.
You will be given the autonomy to run jobs.
Typically your duties will involve:
- Preparing tenders, project administration, evaluating & costing of variations
- Liaising with sub-contractors & clients
- Financial reporting & cost monitoring / projection
- Preparation, submission and negotiation of Interim and Final accounts
You will need to possess the following to apply:
- A relevant Quantity Surveying qualification
- Experience working for a Main Contractor, at least 8 years
- Experience working on commercial projects over $10M in value
- You bring passion, motivation and a positive attitude
In return for your efforts, you will remunerated at a salary commensurate with your experience of between $140K - $150K plus car parking pro rata
To find out more, please call Matt Shortt on 027 5544064 or send you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref No: 110753