- Dynamic Go Ahead Business
- Highly analytical, with an agile mindset
- Auckland’s North Shore
Our client is a national retail brand, headquartered in an accessible location on Auckland’s North Shore.
Following a transition to a new ERP, an opportunity is available for a Data and Insights Analyst to perform a clean-up of data files and continue with further projects.
The purpose of this role is to perform a targeted product and price master data clean-up in NetSuite; to rid the system of old, unused, or duplicate data, using standard templates and processes to provide accuracy and consistency across the item catalogues.
Duties will involve:
- Work systematically through supplier product and price files to Identify patterns, issues, and gaps in information
- Perform root-cause analysis to identify the source of identified issues and put corrective measures in place
- Work with suppliers to ensure product master data is complete, organised, accurate and available to key stakeholders in a timely manner
- Working from escalations / tickets supplied from internal or external customers, perform validation checks, and set-up or update master data for items, as per business processes
- Critically evaluate data-issues to be consistent with internal data-governance, and communicating with the relevant stakeholders to resolve them
- Validate and review new pricing requests, to ensure NetSuite accurately reflects the current pricing
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with key stakeholders, ensuring issue resolution with clear and timely flow of information
- Ensure Master Data is accurate and consistently maintained to a high standard across the Item Catalogue
We would be very keen to hear from interested candidates with experience across the some of the following areas:
- Previous experience in a Retail or Trade business and / or in an issues resolution type role is preferred
- At least two year’s experience in general business-data recording, with strong analytical skills
- Experience of Product and Supplier Master Data, in a high-volume, customer-focused organisation
- Good knowledge of product information-management and maintaining data standards
- Experience with an ERP Inventory system, ideally NetSuite
- Professional knowledge of MS Excel, with ability in analysis and lateral thinking
- Highly analytical, with an agile mindset with the ability to seek and identify patterns and gaps in information
For further information, please contact Adrienne Gordon at Beyond Recruitment on 021 192 6438 or by applying directly to this advert.
REF # 109267