Senior/Intermediate .Net Developer
Mt Maunganui (2 days WFH)
About the role:
An exciting opportunity reporting to the Development Manager, you’ll be working in a team whose mission is to offer sensational products and services to a customer base of car dealerships and major automotive brands.
- 2-3 years’ Software Development experience
- C#, VB, .NET, ASP.NET and software development best practices
- AWS or other cloud services
- SQL and NoSQL
- Continuous integration and deployment practices
- Building and monitoring scalable platforms
- A passion to explore and use new technology/approaches to solve problems
- Familiarity with Test-Driven/Behaviour-Driven Development
- Significant knowledge and understanding of Agile and SCRUM principles
Please Note: To be considered for this role you need to be in New Zealand and have the legal right to work.
We'd love to hear from you! Follow the prompts to APPLY now or contact Ransi Ekanayake via email email@example.com for more information.
Beyond Recruitment - Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talents with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.