Facilities Managers – x2
Our client is seeking 2 x Facilities Managers based in the Waikato. We are seeking people who have a strong background in Facilities management and experience managing a property portfolio.
The portfolio management includes everything from plumbing, electrical work, general maintenance of buildings from administration of assets and equipment.
The main purpose of the role is to direct and lead the site based staff and sub-contractors to ensure the maintenance and facility management delivery requirements of the properties you manage are achieved in order to meet contract outcomes.
The position will take responsibility for the maintenance outcomes for 2 sites as follows:
- Overseeing the maintenance and ensuring the maintenance activities are delivered in compliance to the standards and timeframes
- Working with the regional and contract office teams to ensure site compliance to all relevant requirements
- Engaging with the asset team management and project delivery teams to ensure the effective transition of assets into or out of service
- Stakeholder management and building effective relationships with key clients for each sit within your area of responsibility
- You will need to have a background in facility management, construction, or building compliance in a critical service environment
- Minimum 5 years proven FM / Property/ maintenance experience across multi-site facilities
- Strong knowledge of legislation including the Building Act 2004 and the Building Regulations (Code) 1992
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills, interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Strong knowledge of Health and Safety regulations
If you have the skills & experience to be successful in this business critical role then apply here, or contact Rachelle Weingott at Beyond Recruitment on 027 478 9614 for a confidential discussion.
Job Ref: 91847