This leading main contractor specialises in multi story residential, commercial, large retail and hotel projects. They have major projects that require specific experience working on fitout and refurbishment aspects of projects.
As a site manager you will be responsible for the coordination of sub contractors onsite, OH+S compliance, driving the project program to meet time and budget whilst providing relevant site reports. You will have Foreman reporting to you and be reporting into a Senior Site Manager.
Key skills required for this role are:
- A minimum of 7 years site manager experience in multi story residential and mixed-use construction and refurbishment projects gained with Tier 1 or 2 contractors or in NZ/Australia/UK/SA
- Strong site based management capability with a track record of managing sub-contractors delivering on time, and within budget
- Excellent finishing experience with high levels of attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Carpentry trade qualification
This contractor offers a stable working environment, a strong pipeline of forward project work and a competitive remuneration package.
For further information, please contact Matt on 027 554 4064 or email your details to email@example.com
Ref No: 116317