- Auckland CBD location
- Modern Enterprise IT Environment
- Fixed-Term Contracts (6 months to 1 year)
About the company
This organisation is a well-known service provider with an international reputation and a long history of success. You will be part of a team responsible for the design and development of this organisation's enterprise sized applications following best practice principles. You will be supported by a great team, forward-thinking leadership, modern technologies and tooling, extensive ongoing learning and development and a slew of benefits to promote work-life balance.
About the role
Other parts of your role will include:
- Designing and developing modern software applications and web interfaces
- Full stack development to extend and enhance software products with a frontend focus
- Diagnosing complex software issues
- Actively investigating technologies and approaches
- Embracing a team culture, supporting your colleagues, and contributing to the growth of the team
- Ensuring that knowledge is shared or documented
- Working with stakeholders to understand business needs
Skills and experience required :
- API Integration experience
- Relevant Qualification or experience equivalent to a degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Systems
- Ability to identify and interpret customer needs
- Awareness of Agile development methodologies and processes
- Awareness of the wider applications ecosystem, ranging from infrastructure through to support and strategy
- Familiar with all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Experience engaging directly with customers
- Professional with strong communication skills
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Mignon Olivier Green on 027 582 1129 for a confidential discussion.
Ref: AK 92889
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: While all candidates will be reviewed, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted