- Health and Safety Champion
- Retail operations
- North Shore location
An outstanding opportunity to contribute to the achievement of the business strategy through providing expert health and safety advice to a diverse team , with a nationwide reach.
To be successful in this role you will need to be at intermediate level , hands on and bring solid experience (minimum 5 years) , be confident in your abilities , be adaptable to a diverse range of stakeholders and can positively influence and collaborate.
- Partner and role model with stakeholders
- Provide expert health and safety advice
- Contribute to strategy development
- Serious harm incidents management
- Actively manage policies and procedures
- Champion health & safety to employees and Managers
- Training and coaching
- Reporting and analytics
This opportunity needs a strong collaborator, a relationship builder, with excellent communication skills, resilience and a person who can get things done!
Come and join a pro-active, open and honest culture where everyone unites towards the common goal and brings their best everyday in a positive way!
For a discussion contact Kris Attewell@ Beyond Recruitment HR 021 435712 or APPLY NOW!