My client in the health sector is seeing a vibrant, enthusiastic, and highly experienced Applications/Integration Project Manager to join their ICT team. Ideally you will come with good experience related to implementation of Applications systems.
This is an 18-month Fixed-Term-Contract with a salary of up to $140,000 per annum (pro-rated). There is flexibility to work in either the Hutt or City locations and some travel between the two may be required.
The responsibilities in this role include:
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for major initiatives as part of our Clinical Workplace programme
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Identify and procure adequate resources to achieve project objectives in planned timeframes
- Internal Communications Strategy
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership
- Manage project scope and changes
- Provide Coaching and Guidance
To be successful, you will have:
- A minimum of 5 years project management experience with integration and application implementation projects working in an ICT capacity
- Highly skilled project management skills with excellent experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC / Waterfall
- Experience using DHB project management support tools – Jira, psoda, sharepoint
- Understand interdependencies between technology, operations, and business needs
- Great relationship management skills
If this sounds like you, or someone you know, get in touch for a confidential chat or Apply Now!
REF # 112953