- Senior Integration Developer
- 6-12 months Contract with longer term potential!
- Hawkes Bay
About the role:
We are looking for a Senior Integration Developer who has 5+years development experience – with a focus on application and data integration. This role is based in the Hawkes Bay, and is responsible for developing and maintaining digital integration solutions for new and enhanced services. You will work closely with colleagues and stakeholders to develop, test, implement and maintain integration solutions.
This role could be short term or long term, depending on what YOU want - our client is flexible!
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- You will have a relevant tertiary qualification in Information Technology
- You will have prior application and integration experience
- Experience working in a customer-facing role
- Ideally you will have experience with HL7 messaging and/or API development and integration using REST and JSON
- Experience with Visual Studio and .NET Core
- Experience with unit testing applications and performance tuning
- Excellent communication skills
- Be collaborative, open and flexible
To be considered for this role you will need to be in New Zealand and be legally entitled to work.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or call Sri Nanduri on 021 339 535 or email email@example.com . Alternately, reach out to Emma Wadsley on 021 191 9343 or email your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Beyond Recruitment - Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talents with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.