This is a leading developer/contractor that is forging ahead despite wider economic uncertainty with some great projects in the mix. They are well funded through their development arm and share a high-performance culture. Their projects are in multi-story developments, townhouses, terraced housing and are mainly commercial in structure up to $30M in size and scale. With a strong Senior QS in place, they are now looking for a solid intermediate to support and work on the commercial management of these projects.
Your role will cover:
- Preparation of scope of works for sub contractor and tender estimates and review
- Sub contractor negotiations and meeting with sub-contractors
- Project protocol set up
- Cost management and monitoring of projects
- Preparation of payments schedules and monthly progress claims
- Variation pricing
- Project management improvements including improving site management performance
As an intermediate level QS, you have at least 5 years of experience with a main commercial contractor. Your cost management skills and commercial acumen is excellent with proven results in increasing profitability on projects. Experience in pre-contract work would be highly beneficial. You work well within a team environment and thrive on the pressure that construction projects bring. You are tertiary qualified with a quantity surveying major ideally.
The remuneration package is highly competitive and commensurate with experience, $90K - $120K package.
For further information on this leading QS opportunity, please call Matt on 027 5544064 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org