This main contractor has a full workload into the coming year and is on the lookout for an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to assist with the financial management and delivery. They are a company that have experienced rapid increases in turnover with a great pipeline of future work. They employ people who are going to fit into their culture and strengthen their brand. With a stronger company, this brings about more profitable and interesting projects which benefits all. Due to ongoing inceases in workflow, they now require an additional QS.
You will be reporting to a senior but be given the autonomy to run jobs as you grow in confidence.
Typically your duties will involve:
- Preparing tenders, project administration, evaluating & costing of variations
- Liaising with sub-contractors & clients
- Financial reporting & cost monitoring / projection
- Preparation, submission and negotiation of Interim and Final accounts
You will need to possess the following to apply:
- A relevant Quantity Surveying qualification
- Experience working for a Main Contractor, at least 6 years
- Experience working on commercial projects over $5M in value
- You are looking to grow and develop your career with a top company.
- You bring passion, motivation and a positive attitude
In return for your efforts, you will remunerated at a salary commensurate with your experience of between $90K - $110K plus car parking.
To find out more, please call Matt Shortt on 027 5544064 or send you resume to email@example.com
Ref No: 107095