This well known and long-standing NZ construction company has developed a reputation as being solid and dependable. They work across a range of commercial categories of between $10M - $60M. The team is at full capacity and have a decent chunk of work in the pipeline that necessitates the need for an additional QS at a strong intermediate level to join them.
As a intermediate you will develop your skills under the mentoring and guidance of a senior QS's taking instruction and developing your knowledge with:
- Managing projects end to end
- Preparation of tender documentation, supplier agreements and negotiation with sub-contractors
- Preparing detailed budgets and cost plans
- Contract Administration
- Undertaking the valuing of variations and potential variations
- Financial control
As an applicant:
- You have a tertiary degree in Quantity Surveying
- You have at least 4 - 6 years’ experience as a Quantity Surveyor with a NZ main contractor or experience working within the construction sector
- Your IT skills are outstanding
- You are enthusiastic, organized, confident and enjoy developing, communicating and sharing ideas
This role offers certainty of career growth, the chance to work within one of NZ leading mid-sized construction companies within a team based and enjoyable working environment.
Salary $85K - $120K depending on your level of experience.
To express an interest, please email your details to me at firstname.lastname@example.org