A diverse main contractor covering new builds, refurbishments, interiors and maintenance has had a successfully run of new tender wins.. Typical new build varies between $5M - $15M and cover warehousing, retail, education and industrial type builds. They are learning and development focussed with a positive and inclusive culture, plenty of social events allowing team morale to grow. Due to this growth, they are now looking to bring a QS into their team to assist the senior QS.
Key Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
- To co-ordinate activities to define a bill of quantities for costing purposes
- To provide accurate, comprehensive and competitive cost proposals up to tender settlement stage
- To safeguard the Company's contractual position at all times
- To analyse enquiry documents for the issue of sub-contract packages
- To complete progress claims and assess variations
- Ideally you will have prior experience within a contractor environment, at least 3 - 6 years experience in the delivery of commercial buildings and interiors projects from $500K - $5M
- Able to demonstrate some understanding of specialist sub-contractor packages
- Ideally some estimating experience as well
- Excellent client skills for negotiating
Salary - $85K - $110K.
For further information on this role, please call Matt on 027 5544064 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref No: 113512