- 20 month Fixed Term Contract - Project based
- Financial Service sector
- Auckland CBD
This is a perfect opportunity for a Learning & Development (L&D) Professional to fully unleash their potential by owning the process of a rewarding project. This project-based role could potentially add an extra flare to your L&D career.
Opportunity for an experienced L&D Advisor/Manager who has worked in Financial Services and is familiar with the Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL), and can take up responsibilities for overseeing and managing this programme inclusive of administration of the programme.
To be successful in this role, you will need experience in the following key responsibilities.
- Oversee and manage internal training and learning programme
- Work with the team members in review database to ensure they meet the expected protocols
- Information collection and analysis
- Implementation on training courses
- Training database management
- Develop training updates/materials
- Facilitation support to stakeholders
- Minimum 3 years of L&D experiences, financial industry essential
- Technical savvy and strong administration skills
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong Attention to detail
Come and join a leading financial services organisation based in the CBD for the great team culture and be part of a significant advisory compliance programme.
Contact Lin Nie @Beyond Recruitment HR 021 931 701 or Apply Now!
Job # 111695