- Collating course materials and resources
- Contract Opportunity
Opportunity for a Learrning and Development Specialist to join an established not for profit organisation in Auckland CBD.
This is a contract opportunity for 4-6 weeks to contribute to the planning, design and coordination of high quality training programmes in a sustainability sector.
This is a team of people who are passionate advocates for better buildings, for healthier and happier Kiwis.
You will work with the team for training course design and administration of professional education programmes.
- Contribute to building and developing training courses
- Provide training resources and tools
- Manage online training modules
- Support the HR Manager in the design and updating of the induction programme
- Monitor and evaluate effectiveness of programmes and provide feedback
- Assisting and coordinating team members to obtain qualifications that are required by the industry
This contract will work closely with technical subject matter experts and will not require facilitation.
If you have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role , can collate and coordinate training and can demonstate ability across blended learning - and are a great multi-tasker, adaptable, flexible , and well organised - and can demonstrate good use of initiative then this is a great opportunity for you!
Please contact Lin Nie @ Beyond Recruitment HR 021 931 701 or APPLY NOW!