- Media Advisor
- Fixed Term until June 2023
We are looking for a Media Advisor for a to join an Important Investigation until the end of June 2023. This would be the perfect role for a journalist looking to get Media Advisor experience under their belt.
The Media Advisor will support the Media Manager and be responsible for operational proactive and reactive media engagement.
Key responsibilities of this role:
- Develop messaging, media releases and statements on behalf of the Investigation
- Develop, maintain and enhance effective working relationships with journalists to help inform their reporting of the Investigation’s work
- Ensure a survivor-centric approach to develop story angles for potential media coverages
- Have a strong news nous to recognise content for media coverage
- Be the central point of contact for media liaison at public hearings
- In conjunction with the Media Manager, develop and deliver integrated and measurable media strategies and plans that support organisation-wide outcomes
- Identify potential and probable media risks and develop plans to mitigate them
- Support the Media Manager to ensure Leader and staff are appropriately trained in media management
- Develop regular reports on media engagement and public sentiment
The salary range for this position is $80,750 to $109,250.
If you wish to apply for this role or are interested in learning more, please contact Rebecca Berney at Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org using Reference # 112246, or push the APPLY NOW button.