- Senior NodeJS Developer
- Rapidly Growing SaaS Organisation
- Market Leading Salary
About the role
- This SaaS organisation has been operating for nearly a decade and they have gone from strength to strength and have almost 400 employees.
- This massive growth and success is partly down to the innovative solution that is developed, but also due to the incredible work culture that encourages its people to try new things, not afraid to stumble and occasionally fall, and as a result create something amazing.
- In this company, engineers take ownership of features and work with multiple stakeholders to deliver the highest quality solutions all the way to production. They work in cross-functional teams, collaborating closely with Quality Assurance, Designers and Product Analysts. They ship to production several times a day and use the latest technologies to support their delivery pace and growth.
- Their mature microservice architecture is a great environment to stretch your skills and learn new things. You’ll get to work with best-in-class tools and practices like AWS Lambda (AWS’s serverless compute offering), Node, React and React Native, microservices and containerisation, continuous delivery and a healthy DevOps culture.
Skills & experience required:
As an experienced NodeJS Developer, you will possess the following skills:
5+ years of software engineering experience
Communication skills for a highly collaborative software development process
Practical commercial experience with React or React Native (Note, you do not have to have all of these, but must be very strong in at least one)
A pragmatic approach to delivering modular, scalable code
Capable of architecting complex software solutions
Ideally you also have hands on experience building systems that run on Amazon Web Services
Note: Must be eligible to work full-time in New Zealand.
Apply now or get in touch with:
Sri Nanduri at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 339 535
Clare Saunders – Lead Talent Solutions, Technology, Transformation & Digital at email@example.com or call 09 374-0876 for more information.
Essential: Applicants need to have a right to work in New Zealand with a valid visa and be currently present in the Country.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.