- Permanent, Fixed Term and hourly rate contract
- Range of clients (public and private sector)
- CBD and Hutt Valley locations with flexible working
If you are looking an exciting new challenge now is the time to connect with us as we have multiple exciting opportunities. And at least 2 more in the pipeline!!
We only work with the best clients, those that are not hard to promote because they value their employees and have positive work cultures. We also enjoy recruiting to great managers who really lead by example, collaborate and keep their team challenged and engaged.
2022 is a great time to consider a new career move because there are so many interesting OD projects of work going on and OD practitioners have never played a more important and strategic role within organisations.
Our roles are varied but the kinds of things you could be involved with/leading are:
- OD Change – enhancing new ways of working
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Gender Equality
- Rainbow programmes of work
- Sustainability projects as organisations move to reduce fleet emissions
- Te Reo Maori People Capability
Some great challenges in that line-up of projects!! Be the person who helps make a positive impact in 2022. Contact me now for a confidential chat if you want to look for a great new permanent, fixed term or contract role.
For further information, please APPLY DIRECTLY to the role, and if you have any questions, please contact Louise Pierce, email@example.com or 021 743 784, quoting job number 114825