This is one of the most forward thinking and innovative construction volume builders. They have recently diversified into modular construction investing heavily in a modular build construction factory. They use a combination of both modular and traditional building techniques across their build portfolio. They have a significant portfolio of future work in the pipeline. They are now seeking to appoint an Operations Manager to manage the delivery side of this medium sized construction group.
Reporting to a GM, your key accountabilities are:
- Oversight for managing project planning, coordination, project methodology and buildability through to completion
- Budgeting and cost management
- Monitoring of all processes in order to ensure the highest quality of work is produced, plus ensuring site staff are well mentored
- Oversight of build teams and management of staff development
- Reporting of monthly performance across projects, staff, and risk assessment
- Monthly Board reporting
- Stakeholder management, contract management of Sub contractor management, supplier
Key background for this role requires:
- 10+ years experience in the multi residential/commercial construction/building industry in NZ with a trade background
- Experience across $40M+ commercial construction projects or multi storey apartments projects with an interest in modular construction
- Solid leadership ability and ability to mentor and manage a team
- Commercial contract management experience using 3910
- Strong organisational and time management skills as well as strong problem solving ability
- Well experienced in successfully creating and managing a programme using MS Project, so and working in with QS's to maximise financial returns.
- Health and Safety leadership
Remuneration - $220K - $240K + vehicle pending experience.
For further information, please call Matt on 027 5544064 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref No: 126076