- 12 month Fixed Term Contract
- Organisational Development
- Auckland CBD location
12 month Fixed term Contrcat
Rare opportunity to develop/implement Organisational Development and Learning & Development initiatives.
This is a career enhancing opportunity, with competitive remuneration and opportunity to be part of Auckland’s meaningful history.
Reporting to the Head of People Experience this role will support the broader people strategy and organisational culture.
Opportunity to work with a passionate, collaborative HR team and join the organisation at a key time in the future development of the organisation where you will be driving organisation development , learning and development and change initiatives.
- Design and implementation of initiatives
- Support people and leadership strategy
- Develop and deliver people experience and L&D initiatives
- Iimprove capability across the organisation
- Work collaboratively to ensure business needs are reflected in the design of OD and learning initiatives
Key focus for this role is to ensure co-creation and delivery of relevant frameworks, people programmes and initiatives.
To be successful in this role:
- Senior level experience in roles that are focussed on improving the employee experience
- Proven experience in implementing strategic people initiatives, e.g. culture and L & D outcomes
- Advanced communication and influencing skills
- Able to engage with senior leadership/executive levels
- Proven experience of managing LMS
- Digital and technology acumen, experience of using Office 365 and data analytics
- Design Thinking and UX experience is a strong plus
- Strong experience working in project teams
- Process improvement acumen, Six Sigma qualifications are a plus
- Proven experience working on complex Organisational Development initiatives
This is an organisation that will play a big part in the future of Auckland, and presents an outstanding and challenging opportunity to make a difference to both the organisation and ultimately Aucklanders.
You’ll be part of a team that is dynamic and passionate about what they do. They offer flexibility in how you work in a diverse and collaborative work environment so you will be able to manage the demands of work and home life.
For a confidential discussion contact Kris Attewell@ Beyond Recruitment HR 021 435712 or APPLY NOW.