This role is responsible for the production and analysis of performance indicators to enable the business to understand its operational performance. This position will support the Business Partners and the wider Finance Team through the provision of performance reporting against agreed performance indicators within the Department’s performance reporting framework. The role is responsible for driving the development, tracking and measurement of performance indicators across the business.
- Interpret performance indicator trends into meaningful business performance information that is integrated with financial analysis to support decision making.
- Lead and manage the development of non-financial data collection and reporting processes to ensure continuous business improvement.
- Assist the Business Partners with developing options for improving non-financial performance within the business, based on what the monthly, quarterly and yearly performance information reveals.
- Anticipate, plan for and lead the design and development of operational performance reporting that meet business needs.
- Provide managers and the Business Partners with analytical, technical and advisory support in relation to performance measurement planning and forecasting.
- Co-ordinate the annual setting of performance measures in accordance with the Department’s planning framework.
- Identify opportunities to refine performance measurement reporting processes to ensure continuous improvements are being made and work closely with other colleagues to enable joined up planning activities at an operational level.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience extracting, managing and interpreting complex datasets.
- Knowledge and practical experience of performance information systems.
- Highly developed analytical skills and experience in diagnosing complex issues quickly and accurately.
- Demonstrated ability to use analytical, decision making and performance management skills to successfully influence and improve business performance.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an understanding of key business drivers and operational implication.
- Excellent attention to detail with a quality assurance focus.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, with an ability to present complex information to a range of audiences.
- Excellent relationship management skills and demonstrated success in working across business groups in a collaborative manner.
- Proven experience in dealing with uncertainty/ambiguity.
Apply via the link provided or give Peter Campbell a call on 0210493060 for a confidential discussion.
REF # 109427