This is a medium sized construction company with Tier 2 status delivering projects across commercial new builds, refurbishments, weather tightness, interiors and education type projects. They have decisive leadership at the top ensuring the business moves quickly to address arising issues and any problems. They have strong organisational structure with performance and feedback regularly provided. They are growing rapidly based on a clear and manageable strategy. This your chance to join this top performing brand adding your style to the team dynamic.
As a PM you will lead and manage to ensure their smooth delivery, ensuring that the required project outcomes are achieved. This will involve the full project lifecycle from getting involved in bids and agreeing on deliverables. This will involve regular and ongoing contact with project team members, site managers, sub-contractors and other consultants. You will be proactively monitoring commercial and contractual issues with site managers and quantity surveyors and reporting and advising on any issues. You will be ensuring projects costs are measured, monitored and agreed. There will also be a strong emphasis on OSH, Quality Assurance and compliance.
Key success factors for this role require:
- Carpentry trade qualified or tertiary qualification in construction management, quantity surveying or engineering
- 10+ years’ experience in managing a mix of medium sized projects, over $15M
- Sound knowledge of the local construction market and relevant commercial construction legislation
- Ability to lead and performance manage construction teams to achieve agreed outcomes
- Strong programming skills
- Strong financial management with ability to drive cost accountability
- Outstanding written and oral communication
Remuneration: $140K - $160K plus vehicle + other benefits
For further information, please call Matt Shortt on 027 5544064, or please email your details to email@example.com