As a PM you will lead the programming of projects from the outset for all projects in the business. You will act as the go to person for sequencing projects working with other PMs and SMs to assist and manage their schedules and any clashes or issues. As well, you’ll be running your own or a few projects overseeing a site team. This will involve regular and ongoing contact with project team members, site managers, sub-contractors and other consultants. You will be proactively monitoring commercial and contractual issues with site managers and quantity surveyors and reporting and advising on any issues.
Your main role is being the project programming lead in the business.
Key success factors for this role require:
- Ideally tertiary qualifications in construction management, quantity surveying or engineering
- 10+ years’ experience in managing a mix of small to medium sized projects, over $5M
- Ability to lead and performance manage construction teams to achieve agreed outcomes.
- Strong programming and sequencing skills with advanced MS Project knowledge and application
- Strong financial management with ability to drive cost accountability.
- Outstanding written and oral communication
Remuneration: $140K - $170K plus vehicle
For further information, please call Matt Shortt on 027 5544064, or please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org