This high growth design and build construction company are a respected Tier 2 construction company specializing in projects across many categories. With a proud history, they have stood the test of time delivering projects repeatedly on time and within budget. They have a sound management structure in place ensuring projects are resourced with the right teams and the right mentoring.
This role would be supporting the commercial Director who will be focussing on other areas of the business. The role would best suit an aspiring Senior QS that desires a step into a QS Manager role with wider commercial management duties including managing a team.
Key components of this role involve:
- Management of the quantity surveying functions
- Lead a QS team on the job, performance review and mentoring
- Leading tender preparation/estimating on future projects
- Overall cost management monitoring
- Identifying commercial risks
- Reviewing, developing and implementing operating processes to identify opportunities to improve efficiencies
In order to be a success in this role, you are currently at Senior QS level with local experience of at least 8 - 10 years. You have $30M plus project experience on your CV and have strong commercial nous about you. You are have an eye for detail, are adaptable and can confidently liaise across a range of stakeholders. The ability to lead a team and monitor performance is critical. This represents an outstanding opening for a senior feeling at a ceiling in your career.
This role offers a completive market salary $150K - $175K plus benefits.
For further information, please call Matt Shortt on 027 5544064 or please email your details to email@example.com
Ref No: 115344