- Regional Head of Talent
Rare opportunity to lead regional recruitment in a fast pace, growth industry sector,as part of a global team.
Reporting into the Group Head of Talent, the Head of Talent will be responsible for delivering an effective recruitment operating model to support all locations within the designated region.
You will be responsible for partnering with the top tier of business stakeholders to develop recruitment delivery plans to support the business growth and strategy focussing on attracting and securing top talent.
Responsible for managing a cross-location team of Recruitment Specialists who work with Hiring Managers to drive the end-to-end recruitment life-cycle and maintain a candidate pipeline.
In the broader scope, the role will support the Group Recruitment function in developing the employment brand and driving value-initiatives to ensure a high quality & diverse workforce.
Responsibility for ensuring the recruitment operating model is commercially effective (direct vs agency hiring) and produces a cost-saving for the business and will Champion continuous improvement across the global recruitment function by constantly reviewing processes, systems, tools and training.
- Partner with key stakeholders to understand business direction and identify senior appointment requirements
- Manage the end-to-end search lifecycle
- Provide frequent search reports and commentary to stakeholders
- Provide guidance to the business on recruitment market conditions, competitor hiring and compensation information
- Establish a direct search approach including processes & tools, which is predominantely graduate-led
- Source candidates through multiple channels and manage prospective candidates
- Support the selection process and assist offer sign off
- Liaise with the candidate, Hiring Manager, Reward and HR to manage the offer through to onboarding
- Continuously maintain a talent pipeline for roles linked to business growth
- Run a high-performing team delivering recruitment services to the regional business across all key functions
Quality & Diversity of Hire:
- Ensure only top talent is sourced and hired into the business
- Support the promotion of the Group’s employer value proposition and brand in the market. Represent the Group at industry/networking events
- Support diversity & inclusion initiatives and ensure this is embedded in the recruitment life-cycle for senior appointments
- Work with the business to add value throughout the recruitment cycle to make better hiring decisions
- Assist the automation and standardisation of the recruitment cycle with heavy focus on embedding Workday Recruitment
- Continuously review and refine the Group recruitment proposition
- Explore and recommend new recruitment tools & methods
- Participating in global recruitment and HR initiatives and promoting leading practices
We are seeking a highly professional person , able to quickly establish credibility and maintain positive relationships with internal & external stakeholders, with exceptional communication skills.A proactive self-starter with the drive to deliver results. adn who can work with others in a collaborative and solutions focused manner to achieve measurable outcomes that improve business performance. Also a resilient individual with the ability to operate in a demanding and fast-paced environment.
You will need to have significant experience working as a Recruitment Leader, preferably within an in-house recruitment model., with a strong track record delivering executive and senior appointment recruitment. Experience building upon and improving existing recruitment processes and supporting value initiatives (e.g. D&I, recruitment training).
This organisation is is growth mode and you will manage a team of four- don't let this one pass you by!
For a confidential discussion contact Kris Attewell@ Beyond Recruitment HR 021 435712 or APPLY NOW