This innovative and well-known group home builder prides itself on working with the best in construction management systems delivering a range of homes to their clients. Builds are predominantly in the medium to high density with contracts with Kainga Ora, and other private developers. Business has been expanding at high pace and they are now looking to take on a Residential Construction Supervisor to manage sites across East and South Auckland.
- Management of the construction programme, project delivery, and client follow up
- Site visits and close monitoring of all processes in order to ensure the highest quality of work is produced
- A strong personality with the ability to drive a project without putting your staff offside
- Monitoring budgets and schedules to ensure successful delivery of projects
Key background for this role requires:
- 3 - 4 years’ experience in the residential construction/building industry in NZ with a trade background
- Carpentry Trade Qualified
- Solid leadership ability
- Strong programming ability, organisational and time management skills
- Health and Safety
This is a great opportunity to join a high quality homebuilder.
A competitive salary package is on offer $90K - $110K + a vehicle.
For further information, please call Matt on 027 5544064 or email your details to email@example.com