This is a leading volume residential and light commercial builder that has over 20 years of experience. They are a large player in Auckland with significant contracts with clients for standalone housing and developers with larger scale terraced housing and town houses. They are fast paced, invest in their people, they act to ensure positive business relationships are developed and maintained.
As part of their client satisfaction, they offer weather tightness warranties, master build guarantees and structural guarantees.
This role involves assessing claims, determining liability and coordinating completion of required repair and maintenance works.
You will be:
- Completing walkthroughs with home owners and recording defects
- Managing clients expectations per their contracts
- Remedial works and preparing reports
- Monitoring and reporting on any master build guarantee claims as well as coordinating works
- Investigating all leaks that can happen within the weather tightness guarantee period, and coordinating repairs with clients
- Maintaining a programme for all maintenance works
- Preparing reports for management and reviewing costs and invoicing
- Ensuring all Heath & Safety is maintained and reported on
You a successful candidate will have:
- A trade qualification
- 5 years’ experience in a management related construction position within the residential construction industry
- Ideally 2 years maintenance management experience
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to read, interpret and develop statistical reports and calculations
- Sound technical residential building knowledge and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and client relationship management skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
Rem: $100K + vehicle + phone/laptop.
If you are interested to apply, please either ring Matt on 027 5544064 or email your details to email@example.com