We are looking for an experienced Security Architect to be part of the creation of security solution architecture.
You will be working closely with the cyber security product managers, and the enterprise security architect to achieve the cyber security strategic objectives.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Experienced in applying security frameworks and models such as NIST 800-53 and Mitre ATT&CK
- SABSA, TOGAF or equivalent certification
- Other cyber industry certifications such as CISSP or CISM
- Experience with threat modelling, risk assessments and control design
- Understanding of security engineering, infrastructure - as - code, CI/CD pipelines and the software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, ITIL, COBIT as well as those from NIST, including 800-53 and Cybersecurity Framework.
- Experience with security design for multi-service enterprises
What's in it for you:
- Work from home flexibility.
- Free Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- Close support throughout the duration of the contract
- 6 month contract
If this sounds like you, APPLY now or send your CV (Word doc) to Catherine.email@example.com
If this isn’t the right role for you but you are looking for a change, please get in touch with us for a discussion on how we can help.
Vacancy # 118003