- Senior DevOps Engineer - Azure
- 12 month contract
About the Organisation:
Our client specialises in a niche financial services delivering data processing services for leading customer base across UK, USA and Asia. Processing a large number of transactions, they support over 3,000 data interfaces on a scalable, event driven and a microservices architecture.
About the Role:
Seeking an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer to work on a re-engineering project for the platform and then migrate to Azure Platform. You will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining the DevOps toolchain and platform environments with the aim to deliver improvements to the software development and delivery process for the intended solutions.
- Hands-on DevOps experience
- Experience with Azure PaaS and DevOps
- Experience in CI/CD principles and delivering pipelines
- Experience in Kubernetes, Docker, Azure Kubernetes Service and Azure Container Registry
- Experience in Azure Networking and Security
- Experience in Linux, Windows Server, GIT and PowerShell
- Experience in implementing Azure DevOps solutions for microservice architecture
- Knowledge of building and packaging Node and .Net applications
- Ability to design and build solutions
Note: Must be eligible to work full-time in New Zealand.
Apply now or get in touch with Clare Saunders on 09 3093105 or email@example.com
Sri Nanduri at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 339 535 for more information.
Essential: Applicants need to have a right to work in New Zealand with a valid visa.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation and Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.