- $80,000 Per Annum
- Permanent Fulltime role with flexible work opportunities
- Ngauranga Gorge – Free parking!
- Ideal start date 8th January 2024
- Supportive social team environment.
We have an exciting new opportunity for a senior finance administrator to join a great organisation based just outside of central wellington – Convenient location if you are coming in from the Hutt or Porirua.
As a Senior finance administrator, you will be responsible for all financial administration for the Wellington office that includes 7 different branches run by the business in the lower North Island.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting the accountant with master data maintenance (setting up customers, new vendors etc)
- Respond to customer queries and issues relating to accounts, invoices, payments and to follow up where necessary to ensure all issues or queries are resolved.
- Ensure that all weekly and monthly reporting completed for internal and external key clients within the agreed timeframe.
- Raise sales orders and credit notes.
- Review sales orders monthly to ensure there are no outstanding issues.
- Liaise with AP/ AR
- To Reconcile expenses and revenues
- To maintain assets, Transfer/ Disposal of assets.
- Assisting the accountant with month end duties and analysing cost and revenue
- Provide backup for other administrators when required.
You’ll bring to this role:
- Experience with budgeting and reporting in Excel.
- Experience with SAP preferred but not essential.
- The ability to juggle conflicting priorities and ensure support is provided where needed.
- Good communication skills and problem-solving ability
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proven ability of creating and building strong working relationships
- Knowledge of relevant accounting principles and regulations
If you are interested, please APPLY NOW!
Please Note: We are only able to accept applications from candidates who are based in Wellington, with the valid right to work.
With any queries, please contact Kunal Sayta
021 965 429
Reference No: 126318