- Leadership role
- Creative & Collaborative Team Environment
- Wide range of projects
I have an excellent opportunity on my books for a Senior Interior Designer to lead a team of 2 designers in Auckland's CBD. This role will see you working on workplace, residential, hotels, apartment blocks, retail and shop fit out projects.
I am looking for someone who is currently managing a team at a Senior level or who wants to take the next step in their career. You must be proficient in Revit software.
With lots of projects, its important you will have:
- Previous Commercial & residential project experience
- Creative design flair, along with strong technical skills
- Enjoy taking client briefings, presentations site visits, spatial design, choosing finishes and delivering top results
- An intermediate level in Revit software
- Be able to produce a full set of working drawings
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong documentation & technical skills, including understanding of the NZBC
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enjoy working collaboratively and positively within a team environment.
You will be given the freedom to deliver, and work with a team who like to produce top results and celebrate successes. Our organisation is a dynamic forward thinking organisation who are very successful at what they do and are quite social too.
In return, you will have the opportunity to work as part of a team and produce some amazing designs and be proud of your achievements with your team.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you. APPLY now or contact Gabrielle Allsop at Beyond Recruitment on +64 27 550 5515 for a confidential discussion.
Visit our website www.beyond.co.nz for details of more job opportunities and information.