This is a well-established Auckland operated construction company with an unrivalled reputation for delivering high profile apartments, retirement villages, mixed use and hotel projects ranging from $10M - $100M. They operate within a strong family culture with several social events throughout the year.
Due to a steady increase in further new awarded projects, they are now on the hunt for an additional project manager to deliver an $80M Project.
As a project manager, you will be responsible for the overall delivery of this commercial new build project from end to end.
In particular, you will be:
- Managing client and consultant relationships
- Providing strong technical knowledge and commercial awareness
- Project planning, scheduling, cost control and budgeting
- Utilising your teamwork, communication and negotiation skills as well as possessing a strong understanding of OH&S policies, programming and stakeholder management
As a suitable applicant you will have:
- Proven experience with over 10 years’ experience in a project management position on medium to largescale builds
- Trade and/or construction degree qualified
- Natural leadership and communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver large scale projects on time and on budget, motivating and facilitating a team to meet programme and delivery milestones
- Excellent commercial acumen, high level programming skills and contractual knowledge
- Longevity with previous employers and local experience is essential
- QA, and ensuring an in-depth understanding of OSH issues
Salary very competitive $170K - $200K+ package.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Matt Shortt on 027 554 4064 for more information.