About the Company:
This is a construction group that have enjoyed sustained success, delivering outstanding commercial development projects over the past 20 years. Their current pipeline of work is significant and will require an additional senior project manager to deliver a number of medium sized commercial projects to $30M including mixed use office and retail developments, retirement villages, warehousing, refurbishments and high volume residential.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Director, your role is to oversee successful delivery of projects ensuring milestones and targets are met.
It requires the following:
- Overseeing project planning
- Project Delivery Management
- Strong people management
- Driving collective team outcomes
- Ensuring quality assurance metrics and compliance is achieved
- Technical strength across design and construction issues on large commercial projects
- Maintaining and building relationships with sub-contractors, consultants and other key contacts
- Training and development
The ideal candidate MUST HAVE the following experience:
- At least 10 years’ experience as a Project Manager commercial construction company (tier 2 or 3 ideally)
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications such as Construction Management and/or Trade qualifications
- Exceptional communication skills are a must with the ability to manage staff and meet defined outcomes and deliverables
- Ability to display an enthusiastic and energetic approach to the role, lifting the energy and positivity towards the tasks at hand and outcomes desired within each project
- Strong Construction computer systems and organisational skills
On offer is a generous remuneration package of between $150K - $180K + vehicle pending experience.
If you are looking to join a company where you can showcase your depth of experience and knowledge in the commercial construction sector adding value, then apply now.
For further information, please call Matt on 0275544064 or email your details to email@example.com