- 6 month contract
- South Auckland
- Service Desk
We are looking for a self-starting Service Desk Engineer for a 6 months contract opportunity for one of Australasia's leading manufacturers. You will need to be able to hit the ground running, as on-boarding during Covid-19 may initally need to be remote, before you join them onsite.
To be successful for this role, you will need to have the following technical skills:
MS Office Suite
- Active Directory
- MS Teams
- Service Now experience (not essential)
- Strong ITIL experience
- Prior experience in resolving level 1 and 2 technical issues
Other key requirements for this role include:
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Ability to identify issues and articulate them to the team leader
- Must be available to start a new role within 1-2 weeks
- Must have the right to work in NZ
- Must have service desk experience and experience supporting large corporate clients
- Clear communication skills
We'd love to hear from you, if these are the right roles for you – please APPLY now.
Emma Wadsley - email@example.com
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: While all candidates will be reviewed, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply. Due to high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.