One of the Aucklands leading main contractors have secured a major reclad and refurbishment project for a government client with a forecast duration of 12 months. As a contractor they have a broad portfolio of projects across all sectors and beyond this there are opportunties to expand into different projects. They are well resourced and use reliable sub contractors.
Role & Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Project Manager you will be delivering on all tasks leading sub-contractor teams in a professional and approachable manner. You will largely be working automously over night with the PM working days.
- A trade background or tertiary degree qualified is crucial
- At least 5 - 8 years commercial construction experience is highly regarded
- Project experience on $10M plus will be highly regarded as well as Fitout expertise
- Great systems skills with ability to follow develop and update a commercial program
- Very high HSE standards is essential
- Motivated to succeed and do well in everything you do
- Ability to work unsupervised
In return for your efforts, you will be joining a contractor that is supportive to its staff, where you will be given the opportunity to progress your career.
Rem: $130K - $145K + vehicle
For further information, please call Matt on 027 554 4064 to find out more or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref No: 111664