This mid sized contractor has a great reputation for staff loyalty with hands on directors that know how to look after their staff. They have a down to earth team culture with outstanding client servicing ethic. They are delivering projects across multi story residential, warehouses/factories, commercial offices, large remediation projects as well aged care up to $40M.
Their priority is to identify a driven SM that can oversee a storage facility build.
Generally, as a site manager you will be:
- Managing all site activities from start to completion
- Instructing and managing sub-contractors and suppliers
- Developing and ensuring project programme is maintained
- Ensuring occupational health and safety requirements are implemented
- Working closely with the construction manager to ensure smooth delivery of the project
- A trade background or tertiary background with 8+ years commercial site management or project based experience
- Experience in concrete and steel structures
- Good paperwork skills
- Strong financial numeracy
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to come up with solutions for any problems
- Sound communication skills with sub contractors, clients and consultants
- Driven and motivated
- Strong knowledge and experience in H&S
Rem of offer: 130K - $140K + veh.
For further information, please call Matt on 027 5544064 or email your details to email@example.com
Ref no: 126147