This leading interiors division of a main contractor are winning several new jobs from the tender market as well as with ongoing success from existing clients. They employ construction professionals that are 100% focussed on ensuring high client service delivery standards.
As a result of some sizable projects about to start and a number of others looking to commence in the next few months, they are looking to recruit a capable site managers to run interiors projects.
Your main duties will involve:
- Managing all site activities from start to completion
- Instructing and managing sub-contractors and suppliers
- Ensuring project programme is maintained
- Ensuring occupational health and safety requirements are implemented
- Working closely with the project manager to ensure smooth delivery of the project
- A trade background or tertiary background with solid local interiors site management experience
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to come up with solutions for any problems
- Sound communication skills with sub contractors, clients and consultants
- Driven, motivated and financially tuned in
- Strong knowledge and experience in OH&S
Salary $100K - $130K + veh.
For further information, please call matt on 027 5544064 or email your details to email@example.com
Ref No: 111819