This is a highly progressive national commercial contractor/interiors contractor that are reknown across the market. They are built on a reputation for delivering high quality projects with technical challenge, they have a high energy team in place committed to meeting client needs. They are stable financially and led by business minded directors with well established networks and client relationships. Their business has carved out a reputation for leading larger interiors and as well as sesmic strenthening projects involving structural steel, piling, precast panels and floor slabs.
As a result of consistent increases in work load, they are looking to recruit a capable site manager a project commencing in August.
Your main duties will involve:
- Managing all site activities from start to completion
- Instructing and managing sub-contractors and suppliers
- Ensuring project programme is maintained
- Ensuring occupational health and safety requirements are implemented
- Working closely with the project manager to ensure smooth delivery of the project
- Ideally a trade background with at least 6 years of experience gained from a commercial main contractor with knowledge and experience with structures
- Energetic and motivated in approach
- Solutions focussed and able to move process quickly
- Sound communication skills with sub contractors, clients and consultants
- Good knowledge and experience in OH&S
Salary $115K - $130K + vehicle
For further information, please call Matt on 027 5544064 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org