This is a family orientated design and build commercial construction company that work with clients delivering projects on time and on budget. They do not compete in the tender market choosing quality clients and negotiated work working with them through the design process.
They now have a need for a site manager with solid structures experience that can work on a range of projects that will be based throughout South and South East Auckland locations for the next 5 years.
his presents as an opportunity to plan out for the next few years enjoying more family time whilst being fairly paid.
The role involves:
- Coordination program planning and scheduling
- Oversight and supervision of all site based activities
- Management of relationships with project contractors and consultants
- Fostering of positive relationships with statutory, client and community stakeholders
Your experience and background consists of being:
- Trade qualification or associated tertiary qualification
- Tier 2 or Tier 3 background with experience gained on the structures side of projects $10M - $30M
- Strong experience in project programming & planning
- Proven ability to assist with scheduling and programming of site works
- Exposure to institutional projects would be beneficial
- Stable career history with strong working references
Salary $135K - $145K + veh.
For further information, please call Matt on 027 5544064 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org