This established main contractor is working across a number of industry sectors and is currently looking to recruit a site supervisor to assist a senior site manager on an assigned project. The goal is for you to gain further experience/knowledge working under an experienced senior site manager. This contractor has a commitment to developing their staff including a development plan.
As a site supervisor you will be:
- Co ordinating subcontractors and trades
- Organising relevant materials, equipment and access
- Managing day to day site activities
- Leading from the front
- General site management/supervisory experience across commercial projects over at least $5M
- Material procurement experience
- Ability to lead and be assertive
- Well developed computer skills in program management, training can be provided.
- Energy and drive
- Health and safety
- Ideally trade qualified but experience most critical
Remuneration: $100K - $120K + vehicle
For further information, please call Matt on 027 5544064 to discuss, or email your details to email@example.com
Job Ref: 126253