- Solutions Consultant (Pre-Sales)
- Permanent role
- Auckland based client
We are seeking a Solutions Consultant with strong business analysis skills to join our dynamic team.
- You will play a pivotal role in understanding our clients' business needs and designing technical solutions to meet them.
- Collaborate with the Product Team to determine solutions for customers' challenges, working with vendors to create proposals and supporting the sales process.
- Create technical documentation to support new and existing customers.
- Build and maintain relationships with vendors and proactively seek solutions aligned with client needs.
- Contribute to the development of our company's business strategy to align with the product vision and roadmap.
- Previous experience as a Pre-Sales consultant supporting both software and hardware solutions (hardware solutions is beneficial but not necessary)
- Proven ability to handle pre-sales activities for multiple customers effectively.
- Experience in writing SOWs, RFPs, and other business documents.
- Strong business analysis skills.
- Ability to work across different time zones.
- Strong communication skills for engaging both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- We are not looking for traditional salespeople, this role is more on the technical side.
- We prefer candidates with a stable job history, as this a career, not stepping stone.
Click APPLY now or get in touch with Wesley Bezuidenhout at email@example.com
Ref : 126095
PLEASE NOTE: Only applicants currently living in New Zealand with a valid visa will be considered for this role. Applicants may be required to consent to a Police Check.