|Job Title:||Team Coordinator|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Laura Halstead|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
• Permanent Team Coordinator
• $75,000 - $78,000 depending on experience.
• Monday – Friday, full time hours.
• Wellington CBD based, office based role.
As a Team Coordinator, you will play an important role in providing travel management, executive and administrative support to the executive members and employees of the Wellington office.
This position would suit an individual with a strong background in administration, who is eager to enhance their skills and thrive in a supportive environment.
What's in it for you?
• Varied role where you can add value and make a difference.
• Be part of a rapidly growing commercial global organisation.
• Wellbeing program, career development, diversity focus and other benefits available.
Some responsibilities will include:
• Travel management – arrange domestic, and international travel for employees through an online booking system and assist with travel changes and documentation.
• Calendar and diary management to executive staff, and financial support such as coding expenses.
• Event support – setting up meetings/events, organise caterers, RSVPs, and venue bookings.
• Office support, and reception duties (shared role) as required.
Skills and Experience Required
• Relevant administration experience in a professional office environment.
• Previous travel management experience.
• Strong communication skills.
• Exceptional organisation and preparation abilities.
• Good verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail.
• Strong experience using Microsoft Suite.
Essential for the role:
• Must have eligibility to work in New Zealand – NZ Citizen/resident
• Available immediately or on a 4-week notice period.
• Must have a clear MOJ check.
If you're an agile, adaptable professional and are passionate about supporting your team and the wider office, we encourage you to apply. If this is of interest to you and you are available immediately or have a 4-week notice, please apply online or get in touch. Laura Halstead – firstname.lastname@example.org