Web Analyst with marketing automation experience
Location, East Tamaki
Our client is a well-regarded New Zealand company with a long and successful history in NZ. They are innovative and leading edge. Our search is to identify a Web Analytics Lead to join their East Auckland office on a permanent basis.
This role will shape the company's online, social, marketing automation and e-commerce programmes and will provide current and detailed analysis of customer behaviour via digital channels.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Management and delivery of critical web and conversion initiatives supporting approved programmes of work
- Working in a Scrum and Kanban based environment
- Build the approaches, frameworks, processes and platforms to make your job easier and scale up as the demand for web insights grows
- Maintain a roadmap of analytics enhancements they can implement over time
- Champion analytics to the business and promote and encourage the use of analytical data to guide commercial decision making
- Engage, learn and share analytical insights with internal stakeholders to help inform and educate
To be successful you will need:
- Qualifications in Google Analytics
- Minimum of 2 years working in a web or data analysis role with demonstrated experience in formulating, specifying and testing web analytics hypotheses
- Experience in the configuration of Google Analytics, Hubspot or other web analytics tools would be a plus
- Good data manipulation skills
- Practical experience in developing, tracking and monitoring user experience and conversion pipelines
- This is a fantastic step up for the right candidate
The company has a great culture, WFH days and the opportunity to be mentored by some very smart people. Keen to hear more?
You must be a Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply. For more information please contact Carren Walker-Raos at Beyond Recruitment or submit your application through the link below and include your CV.
Job Reference # 111282