- $58,000 - 64,000 per annum
- Permanent position
- Wellington CBD Based
- Public sector client
I am currently recruiting for an Accounts Officer, specialising across end-to-end Accounts Payable and Receivable processes. Be part of a large Finance team within a well-established government organisation. This is a great opportunity to use your current AP/AR knowledge, or step into a new challenge and learn.
Other Duties Include:
- Process end-to-end Accounts Payable transactions, ensuring compliance to processes and internal controls
- Reconcile creditor statements on a monthly basis, following up outstanding actions
- Assist with processing of end-to-end Accounts Receivable, and bank transactions
- Reconcile Major Supplier accounts, upload data into various systems and provide reports on a monthly basis
- Use Flexipurchase to check and monitor transactions on a daily basis
- Update and ensure accurate financial data is uploaded into TechOne FMIS
We are Ideally Looking For:
- 23 years’ experience in a financial administration role, or a recent graduate of a Finance degree looking for their first role
- Previous experience with TechOne, or FlexiPurchase is preferred, or an ability to hit the ground running using new systems (Excel experience is essential)
- An ability to work as part of a team, with good attention to detail and an ability to handle a high-volume of work
If you are interested or would like information, please Apply Now!
You can also email: Olivia.Strutton@beyond.co.nz or phone: 021 192 9239.
As a Kiwi-owned organisation, Beyond Recruitment are proud to provide recruitment solutions, nationally. If you are looking for a role currently, but this job is not the right next step for you, feel free to get in touch for a no obligations chat, no matter where in NZ you are.